Public Voting Opens for Park West Gallery’s Made in Vegas 2022 Artist Competition
Voting is now OPEN for Made in Vegas 2022! Artwork from all of the Top 10 Finalists for Park West Gallery’s Made in Vegas artist competition is now on display at Park West Vegas in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. Until September 11, Park West is inviting the Las Vegas community to visit the Top 10 exhibition and vote for their favorite local artist.
To kick off the two-week-long exhibition, Park West Vegas’ Assistant Gallery Director Isabella Kowalski appeared on KTNV’s The Morning Blend to showcase artwork from last year’s Made in Vegas winner, Kat Tatz, and encourage the Las Vegas community to come out and vote.
After reviewing hundreds of submissions from talented fine artists all over Las Vegas, our expert panel of judges hand-selected 10 finalists to exhibit for public in-person voting.
When the two-week Top 10 exhibition concludes on September 11 at 9 pm, the public’s votes will determine the Final 3 artists in this year’s competition. The ultimate winner will then be chosen by a panel of world-renowned artists and Park West Gallery representatives.
The winning artist will be offered a prestigious, year-long contract with Park West Gallery and 3-month-long exhibition at our Las Vegas gallery where their artwork will hang alongside masterpieces by Picasso, Rembrandt, Renoir, and other art world legends.
The Top 10 Finalists include:
- Lidia Kirov – https://www.instagram.com/lidiakirov/
- The Art of Oz – https://www.facebook.com/TheArtofOzOfficial
- Chris Elliman – https://daftpixel.com/
- Dray – https://draystudio.square.site/
- Ziggy O’Leary – https://www.ziggysartstudio.com/
- Ken Flanagan – https://www.kenflanaganart.com/
- Ben Lerman – https://www.thedreamingcanvas.com/
- Kayla Patriquin – https://www.instagram.com/rizoquinn3
- Cody Munier – https://www.instagram.com/muniertheartist/
- John Gamble – https://www.facebook.com/GambleART
The Park West Fine Art Museum & Gallery Las Vegas has two locations in the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace. You can find our Level One location near the Casino Entrance/Valet Parking by the Spiral Escalator, close to RPM Italian. Our second location, where voting is currently being held, is on Level Two near the Spiral Escalator.
Current hours of operation are 10 am to 9 pm Sunday to Thursday, and 10 am to 10 pm on Friday and Saturday. For more information, please visit ParkWestVegas.com or call 702-630-1037.