TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Limit one sign-up bid credit (the “Incentive”) per household for qualified first-time enrolled online telecast event attendees.
• Eligible guests must attend two online auction sessions in their invited weekend to qualify for the Incentive. Bid credit will automatically apply to eligible purchases made during the applicable weekend. Park West bid credit is redeemable only at Park West Online Auctions during the invited weekend. Bid credit is non-transferable, has no cash value, is not redeemable for cash, cannot be combined with any other offer from Park West, cannot be exchanged, and unused credit expires at the conclusion of the invited auction weekend. Value of bid credit will be deducted from any returned items.
• Guests who purchase $500 or more during their invited weekend are eligible to receive one seriolithograph open edition artwork chosen from the list of available works.
• Auctions subject to complete terms presented on auction website.
• The purchase of any work of art from Park West ® does not include intellectual property, including copyrights, in the artwork, which are expressly retained by Park West ®.
• This offer is not valid for Park West Employees or Independent Contractors/Affiliates.
• Collectors Cash does not expire and is only valid for purchases made at the Sunday evening Collectors Cash auctions during Park West’s online telecast weekends.
• Additional terms and conditions may apply. Contact your art concierge for more details. Void where prohibited.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL PARK WEST ONLINE PROMOTIONS
Park West Galleries, Inc. (the “Company”), will conduct its giveaways substantially as described in these general rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows: 1. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed within 90 days of the giveaway end date unless otherwise stated in the giveaway’s official rules. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason in the Company’s sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. Winner is responsible for shipping charges and all taxes and duties. Employees of the Company, the Giveaway’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
3. PR, Publicity, Promotion. Use of Personal Information. By participating in a giveaway, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other giveaways and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Giveaway, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Giveaway to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
4. Release. By participating in the Giveaway, each participant and winner waives and releases any and all claims of any type against the Company, its employees and agents, the Giveaway’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Giveaway, or from the use of any prize, including if the Company exercises its discretion not to award a prize.
5. Taxes. Each winner is solely responsible for paying any and all applicable taxes and duties related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize such as shipping and handling.
6. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. The Company may discontinue the Giveaway at any time. The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Giveaway.