ART YOU CAN TRUST – PARK WEST TAKES AUTHENTICITY SERIOUSLY
To read more about Park West’s commitment to authenticity: “Park West’s Reputation: Building and Maintaining Trust in the Art World”
Is Park West Gallery Artwork Authentic?
1. We take our reputation seriously at Park West Gallery. Every item purchased from Park West comes with a money-back, limited guarantee of authorship and a certificate of authenticity, including the complete description for each work.
2. We make every attempt to provide the most extensive information on the specifics of all works offered (where available): title, date, medium, image size, edition (tirage) information, and any relevant historical or provenance information.
3. Park West Gallery also utilizes well-recognized experts and scholars to document and review our collections, including:
- Joseph Jacobs, noted freelance art writer and critic
- Tony Janson, co-author of the “History of Art,” the most widely used textbook on fine art ever written
- Dr. Eleanor Hight, University of New Hampshire art professor and expert on Russian art
When our seal is affixed to a Park West Gallery certificate of authenticity, collectors have the assurance that the research was done according to the highest of museum and/or international auction standards.
50-YEAR REPUTATION FOR EXCELLENCE: PARK WEST WORKS DIRECTLY WITH ARTISTS TO GUARANTEE AUTHENTICITY
Where does Park West Gallery’s art come from?
The vast majority of Park West artwork comes directly from living artists themselves, ensuring authenticity. In addition to our unique artwork, our unparalleled collection of graphic works includes lithographs, serigraphs, seriolithographs, etchings, and giclées. Park West Gallery is typically the publisher and/or editor for these editions.
Three international ateliers—studios for the creation of fine art—located in Paris, Detroit, and Tel Aviv, work exclusively in creating these graphic works to be brought to the world market by Park West Gallery. The artists themselves closely collaborate with the studio artisans at every level during the development of their imagery.
When an artist signs their name to a graphic work and the Park West Gallery certificate of authenticity is issued, collectors know that each work has been subjected to the highest levels of artistic and critical scrutiny.
Unlike many other galleries and auction companies, Park West Gallery often collects works and archives them for many years prior to offering them for sale. This highly developed process of building our collections over time provides us, and our customers, with various advantages.