Park West Gallery Winter Fine Art Slideshow
Oh, the weather outside is frightful.
But fine art is so delightful.
And since we’ve got a winter slideshow,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
Tuesday, December 21, marks the official start of winter this year… brrrrr…! So while we’re all just trying to stay warm until the spring, let’s remember to appreciate the beauty that this chilly season can inspire. We searched through the Park West Gallery Fine Art Collection and selected some winter-themed art highlights that we hope will give you the warm and fuzzies!
And for great prices on works by all of your favorite artists, be sure to check out the Park West Gallery Winter Sale Collection.
Park West Gallery Winter 2010 Fine Art Slideshow
- “Yosemite Winter” by Alexander Chen
- “Mt. Assiniboine Elk” by James Coleman
- “Gdansk – Winter Day” by Anatole Krasnyansky
- “Block Island” by Thomas Kinkade
- “Paris Snow – Winter” by Ken Shotwell
- “Montmartre un Jour de Neige” by Jean-Claude Picot
- “Winter Walking” by Shkelqim Dani
- “Winter Walk” by Peter Ellenshaw
- “Central Park Bridge – Winter” by Alexander Chen
- “Mountain Majesty” by Pat McManus
- “La Neige a Auteuil” by Maurice Brianchon
- “Central Park Winter” by Alexander Chen
- “Frozen” by Slava Brodinsky
- “Winter Resorts” by Erte
- “La Neige sur les Quais” by Jean-Claude Picot
- “Un Tour Dem Cale’che” by Littorio del Signore