The Year in Review: Top 10 Art Stories of 2010
The New Year is just days away, but before we say goodbye to 2010 and raise our glasses to ring in 2011, the Park West Gallery bloggers decided to take a look back at some of our most popular art stories from the last twelve months.
Today, the Park West Gallery Blog boasts a whopping 700+ postings — a good portion of which were published during the last year. Using some trusty analytics, we’ve compiled a list of the most-viewed art stories posted on “The Official Blog of Park West Gallery” in 2010.
And now, for your reading pleasure…
The Park West Gallery Blog’s TOP 10 ART STORIES OF 2010:
- Freud’s Influence on Dali’s Surreal “Dream” Painting
Posted Feb. 9, 2010 / Read it now →
- Honoring MLK Day: Norman Rockwell and the Civil Rights Movement
Posted Jan. 18, 2010 / Read it now →
- Yaacov Agam and the Mystical Number “9”
Posted Feb. 11, 2010 / Read it now →
- Pop Artist Peter Max Paints Taylor Swift
Posted March 31, 2010 / Read it now →
- Art Gallery Finds Rare Chagall Painting at Auction
Posted Jan. 8, 2010 / Read it now →
- Focusing on Matisse as a Printmaker at the Tampa Museum of Art
Posted Feb. 15, 2010 / Read it now →
- Dalí + Disney = Destino
Posted Nov. 12, 2010 / Read it now →
- Wildlife Master Andrew Bone Paints a “Life-Size” African Elephant
Posted July 20, 2010 / Read it now →
- A New Approach to Joan Miró
Posted Jan. 26, 2010 / Read it now →
- Art Auctioneer Series: Married Life at Sea
Posted Nov. 22, 2010 / Read it now →
Park West Gallery would like to thank all of our loyal readers and we look forward to bringing you the most exciting art, artist and gallery news in 2011!
What was your favorite art-related story of 2010? Share it with us in the comments section below!