Puzzled by Art?
How well do you know Park West Gallery and its artists? Enter the answers for each clue into the corresponding numbered spaces in the grid below. The dashes indicate the number of letters in each answer. If you have solved the puzzle correctly, the highlighted boxes reading down the center column will reveal a 2-word message apropos to the season. Enjoy!
- Park West Gallery is currently celebrating its ________ anniversary
- Surname of the first officially licensed Harley-Davidson artist
- Capital city of France near where you’ll find Linda Le Kinff’s magnifique studio
- Dürer wrote a treatise on human ________, composed of four books on the subject
- These classic characters are “pep artist” David Willardson’s muses
- Visit Park West Gallery’s 63,000 square foot facility in this Michigan city
- Continent called home by artist and conservationist, Andrew Bone
- Thomas Kinkade is known as “The Painter of ________”
- First name of Cubist co-founder, aka the most famous artist of the 20th century
- Rembrandt mastered dramatic use of light and shadow, or this term
- Surname of the illustrator celebrated for his covers of “The Saturday Evening Post”
- Linda Le Kinff applies a special material called ________ to her paintings
- This art form, stressing change and movement, was pioneered by Yaacov Agam
- Salvador Dalí was inspired by this poet’s epic “Divine Comedy”
1. FORTIETH, 2. JACOBS, 3. PARIS, 4. PROPORTION, 5. DISNEY, 6. SOUTHFIELD, 7. AFRICA, 8. LIGHT, 9. PABLO, 10. CHIAROSCURO, 11. ROCKWELL, 12. CASEIN, 13. KINETIC, 14. DANTE.
Bonus Phrase: Happy Halloween.