Meet Park West Customer Service: An Interview
Park West Customer Service reps were recently interviewed and asked to share their thoughts about working at Park West Gallery. Here are the responses to one of those interview questions and stay tuned for more from Park West Gallery’s friendly, caring Customer Service staff!
What are your favorite aspects of working in the Customer Service department at Park West Gallery?
- “Working with wonderful customers who are thrilled with their purchases and can’t wait to get them on the wall!” —M.C. (5 yrs)
- “Speaking to customers all over the world.” —K.K. (2 yrs)
- “I like how we are encouraged to do our work and organize ourselves independently. I also appreciate that we are encouraged to trust our instincts and that management takes the time to listen to our concerns. I actually feel like I am being heard.” —K.S. (1 yr)
- “The opportunity to learn or hear something new, even after all these years.” —J.K. (8.5 yrs)
- “Working with the customers to turn their concerns into a positive situation.” —M.G. (10 yrs)
- “My coworkers are fun, helpful & caring!” —E.H. (2 yrs)