These Artists Have Style! Test Your Knowledge with Our Art Style Quiz
Park West Gallery artists work with a variety of mediums and techniques, but one thing is clear: They’ve all got style.
Whether it’s bringing the style of artistic masters into contemporary times or developing brand-new approaches of their own, Park West artists create in a variety of different styles. But just how well do you know your art styles? Can you actually tell the difference between Impressionism and Expressionism?
See if you’re a true art aficionado with our new quiz all about art styles!
1. Alexandre Renoir paints in a modern version of this style his great-grandfather, Pierre-Auguste Renoir, helped develop in the 19th century.
2. Yaacov Agam was a pioneer of the _______ art movement, which emphasizes movement and change.
3. Romero Britto paints in a Neo-Cubist style, which combines elements of graffiti, Pop Art, and Cubism. Which of these artists helped create the Cubism that inspired Britto?
4. Chris DeRubeis is the originator of Abstract Sensualism®. Which of these techniques does he use when creating art in this sleek style?
5. Miami-based artist David “Lebo” Le Batard created his own colorful style that he calls _____________.
6. Dutch Golden Age artist Rembrandt van Rijn is famous for his paintings and etchings created in what style?
7. Going beyond realism, Alexander Chen paints cityscapes and landscapes in this highly-detailed style.
8. Romain de Tirtoff, better known as “Erte,” popularized this style of art that is influenced by architecture, jewelry, fashion, and every-day items.
9. Daniel Wall paints in a vibrant style that emphasizes color, light, and texture. What does he call his unique style?
10. Matt Beyrer always incorporates what into his visually stunning compositions?
Share your Results:
Park West Gallery works with dozens of artists from around the world to bring our collectors the very best in fine art. Now in our 50th year, we want to make collecting art easier than ever for our clients.
One way we’re doing this is with our new Cruise Pre-Registration Portal—if you pre-register for the arts programming on an upcoming cruise, you’ll receive a free $50 bid credit when you arrive. It’s just our way of saying “thank you” for 50 amazing years.