THE PARK WEST 40/40/40 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Reputation matters to Park West Gallery, which is why we pride ourselves on having one of the best satisfaction guarantees in the art world.
We want every collector at our cruise ship auctions to be 100% satisfied with their collecting experience. If you are not, our 40/40/40 Satisfaction Guarantee is there to provide you with peace of mind.
Our 40/40/40 Satisfaction Guarantee stands for:
- Since our founding more than 40 years ago, Park West has guaranteed the quality and authenticity of every work in our collection.
- 40 days to return any artwork purchased.
- 40 months to exchange any artwork purchased (not available on Carnival Cruise Line).
40 DAYS TO RETURN ANY ARTWORK PURCHASED*
- Artwork can be returned for up to 40 days after date of delivery.
- The refund will cover the purchase price—less the original shipping costs:
- 85% of the refund will be issued back in the original form of payment.
- 15%—or a maximum of $1,000—will be issued as a bid credit, valid for a future purchase within two years.
- Client is responsible for shipping their artwork back to Park West.
- All refunds for purchases eligible for cancellation will be arranged by Park West within 30 days of receipt of returned item.
*Excludes individually-commissioned artwork and artwork that is purchased and taken home directly from the cruise ship.
40 MONTHS TO EXCHANGE ANY ARTWORK PURCHASED* (Not available on Carnival Cruise Line)
- Artwork can be exchanged for up the 40 months after the date of the invoice.
- Artwork must be exchanged for another work in the Park West Collection that is of equal of greater price.
- Clients will be credited with the amount paid for the original work purchased—less the original shipping costs.
- Client is responsible for shipping their artwork back to Park West, as well as for covering the shipping costs of their new artwork and any price difference, if the exchange is for an artwork of greater price.
- Exchanges should be made by contacting Park West gallery staff via phone or email. Exchanges cannot be initiated during an onboard art auction. (See below for contact information.)
- The artwork received in exchange cannot be used in a future exchange.
*Excludes individually-commissioned artwork, artwork that is purchased and taken home directly from the cruise ship, and artwork purchased on Carnival Cruise Line.
Terms and conditions apply.